Sunday, March 10, 2013

Hunan the Chinese

I am late writing this blog. Should have written two days back when I had a great dining experience from Hunan the Chinese restaurant. It is a dining place near here at Sanjay nagar. I don't know whether it is a chain of restaurant but it does provide some of the awesome food I ever had from where I ended up having a three course meal.
The moment we took our seat a waiter came over to us and lit the candle on the table and gave us all the menu card. We were finding it difficult to decide upon which dishes to order so the waiter stood near us and explained to us each dish we fired upon him so that we could decide better and we ended up ordering a 3 course meal. We started with soup one crab and one veg don't remember the exact names. Next a vegetarian tofu. I never knew paneer could be prepared like this. It was as soft as cotton and the spices they added was excellent. We had fought over it if the waiter had not distributed it evenly.
The main course consisted of four different kind of noodles. Nithin ordered dragon noodle, Prathi Singapore glass noodle, mahesh I don't know what and me ordered a Malaysian thick noodle. All were great. We ended our meal with the best desserts anybody could have.
We came out of the restaurant with tummy quite heavier and wallets quite a lot lighter. Have a look at the image below, it explains everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment